Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just for Posterity.

If you're ever really, really sick, I have the best "sleep like you've been tranquilized" solution. A shot of NyQuil followed by a tequila chaser. I know this will horrify a few of you, but I'm telling you:

1. The only NyQuil worth taking is the liquid (green, not red). Yes, it tastes like battery acid, but that's because it works.

2. If you're not normally a "shot of tequila" kind of person (I'm not) try drinking a shot of NyQuil first. You will be shocked at how good the tequila tastes in comparison. Like a mouthful of golden nothing followed by a lovely mellow warmth. Trust.

All that said, I bring you the Nighty Night (as dubbed by my friend Marianne):

11 comments:

  1. You look so cozy and content back there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the red NyQuil and 151 rum. That will have to do. I cannot take this anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Marianne's comment as "You look so crazy and content back there."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on all counts, however I sub up the tequila for whiskey, and the green nyquil for red liquid nyquil.

    This comment is so totally going to get my security clearance revoked. Whatever. I"M NOT WRONG. (Allegedly. If you could prove I've done this and it works. Ahme)

    ReplyDelete
  5. But, you guys! The red NyQuil is cherry flavored! So much grosser than the regular poison flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan, I'm pretty sure "cozy" is a typo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you need to add a shot of tequila (or anything), you're not taking enough NyQuil. Besides, which NyQuil you choose shouldn't depend on color, but on whether or not you had to show your driver's license to the pharmacist to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. John, you are entirely missing the point, here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see you've given up on this blog. What are you up to lately?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am preciated i hope, you would like this букмекеры site, its interesting to know something new.

    ReplyDelete