Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Office Space.

So I mentioned a few posts ago that I was getting an office all for my own, and I did! I have my own office with a door and two giant windows and it's magical. Everything I ever dreamed it could be. The window next to my desk looks right into a giant magnolia tree so sometimes I catch myself staring out at the merry squirrels with my mouth hanging open like a simpleton. It's just that good.

I will also let the sun burn holes through my retinas in the morning because I really can't imagine drawing the blinds on all that AMAZING NATURAL LIGHT. It's so good! So good. So good, in fact, that I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Is this just a cruel joke? Will I be dragged kicking and screaming back to my grey windowless Blair Witch murder corner? We shall see. Until then, here are some pictures of my view:

Awww, yeah. That is what I'm talking about.


  1. This cubicle dweller hates you, but only a little. Recently got my own cubie by the window and am loving not having to listen to the Queen of Postnasal Drip all day. -Kathy S.

  2. nice article...

    I am very happy to meet with this blog, because writing discussed very beneficial to us all, and Obat Bius
    very grateful for the enlightenment.

    selling drugs or sleeping pills
    liquid, powder, breathe, spray, capsule. Jual Obat Bius

    Obat Bius Wanita
    dope woman who is difficult to be invited to have sex