Friday, April 10, 2009

It's pretty out, what can I say?

Sorry to be all neglectful of the blog this week, but I've been busy making up for lost time on the bike. New ride entries are here and here if you care about such things.


In other news: WEEKEND APPROACHES. I have plans for the next six weekends in a row - something like three craft shows, one bridal shower, a yard sale, a bike race, a birthday lunch and a family lunch. BUSY. I hope that some of that activity makes me some money too because I am BROKE. So broke.

Here's how broke I am: I promised my husband that I would not shop for myself for the entire month of April. I'm ten days in and doing great so far. I actually went to Target last weekend and, hand to god, didn't buy a thing. Not a thing! I wasn't even sure that was possible.

I did buy a super-cute coat at the very end of March that will tide me over until May:


I'm not sure what's going on with my head/face area there, so please just concentrate on the coat. It's better for everyone that way.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely coat. I would love to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, a great photo of you on the bike--I just hope the weather was warmer that day than it is today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major coat envy happening here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that coat and your entire outfit. If I lived somewhere cold I would want a coat exactly like that.

    ReplyDelete