Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vacation Travelogue


Wanna know what we've been doing? Do ya? DO YA? Sure you do. I'm too relaxed to bother with much typing, but I have a ton of boring photos for you.

On Saturday, we went to Kate's parents place to play in their pool and enjoy the Fourth. Wine was drunk. A dramatic reading of "Ludlow Kissel and the Dago Bomb" was performed. Here's a photo of the view from their new back porch:


And, because my priorities are so out of wack, the only other photo I took was of their new Wolf range, which I may have inappropriately fondled:


Damn, it's pretty.

Sunday it rained, so I shopped. A lot. Shoes.

Monday we were all touristy and went to Monticello. It was beautiful out and the garden was so gorgeous I nearly fell out:


A fine row of tomacco.

I swear, it looked just like that! We didn't mess with the photos at all.



Tourists.

Today we rode our bikes at Freedom Park in Williamsburg (the non-colonial part, which is all strip mall outlets and scary dolls shops. Sad.) We rode there last year so I won't go on about it except to say that it's a lot of fun. Here's a dorky bike photo, though, so Tuesday doesn't feel left out:



4 comments:

  1. Mary, stuck down the hall. Working.July 8, 2009 at 7:58 AM

    I love Freedom Park!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those photos make me want to visit Monticello. Ahh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister dissed you on her blog---ooooh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monticello is nice and all but I need new stuff to read and see!! New entry!!

    ReplyDelete