Friday, March 14, 2008

Goonies never say die!

I KNOW, I KNOW I'M SORRY. It's just that nothing has happened. At least, nothing I can talk about. Lots going on, none of it bloggable. As for my actual day-to-day life, I've been boring as all shit. I work, I go to the gym, I drool in front of the television, I go to sleep. Repeat repeat repeat. I promise though, I'm working on trying to embarrass myself or something just to have something to write. It's been slim pickings, I'm telling you. Even the grocery store, my usual place for All Things Weird and Uncomfortable From the Past has been a disappointment. I went last Friday and didn't see ANYONE. Not even the people I see every damn week! It blew my mind. Did everyone move away? Shit.

Oh, I am going to a party tomorrow night which is always good for some self-humiliation. I'll do my best.

6 comments:

  1. Yes! Your misery is our milkshake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is COMING!! Have a beer and do some writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ::playing an organ with bones for keys:: yes, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete