Friday, March 21, 2008

Thanks, Jesus!

Woo, I was going to post today but then I got an early release from work which, to a heathen like me, was completely unexpected. Anyway, nothing I write could be funnier than this email I received from my husband earlier today:

Hey A,

I was strolling through the Wal Mart at lunch (confirmed most icky store ever) when I spotted woman carrying a small monkey in a baby pouch. It looked to be a serious monkey, because the lady wanted no part of monkey interaction. Why you carry such a serious monkey?



That's why I married him, folks.

5 comments:

  1. Monkey interaction? She was just carrying a monkey around and ignoring it? Is there someone you can report her to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she was ignoring Kenny's attempts at monkey interaction. Very serious business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! This is the awesomest thing I've read this day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bizarro! She should get a kid instead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete