Friday, June 6, 2008

Art Stuffs.

Hey! It's Friday. Friday is awesome! Tonight my husband has an opening at Art6 gallery and this morning over breakfast we were trying out all kinds of obnoxious comments to get mentally prepared:

"This shit SUCKS."

"My CAT COULD PAINT THAT."

"HEY Y'ALL, HE'S THE ARTIST."

"At least there's food!"

"Is this a high school exhibit?"

We were cracking each other up even though I kept saying, "I'm kidding! Just kidding! But really, you suck."

He doesn't suck, though! We're just using reverse psychology to confuse you into coming. I'm super proud of him. His paintings are excellent and you should come check them out. And buy one. PS. there will be Oreos.


While we're talking about the arts, here's what I did last Sunday:

364. Group Skull

Cool, huh? I'm in both photos but i'm not telling you where. Kudos to Noah for successfully completely such an insane project. He was interviewed on the people-skull site:

2 comments:

  1. I will print this and coach the children to say these phrases out loud tonight. Somebody's birthday is coming up HINT HINT! Baby needs a new painting. Also, I did spot you in the group skull using my amazing sister-spotting talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Kenny!. . . and Noah too!

    The world needs more art.

    ReplyDelete