I had lunch with an old college friend today, someone I'd forgotten all about until we ran into each other at a local craft show. We both have vague memories of hanging out back in the day but really all we both remember is that we didn't hate each other. Hey, I've based friendships on a lot less! Anyway, he's funny as shit and that's all I really ask. Lunchtime topics of conversation included:
- Running out of things to blog about (FIXED.)
- Tasing small unruly children
- Downloading p0rn at work (We don't, because, why the hell would you do that? You can't even enjoy it because, duh, you're at WORK.)
- "accidentally" breaking objects you no longer like so you can get newer, shinier objects.
- Why drinking and cooking don't always mix.
- Crazy old ladies and how to torture them.
- How we've started buying music by bands we listened to at college because it's too exhausting to find new stuff. (Wait, that's just me. Here's something that will make you feel old: Loveshack by the B-52s? Is nearly 20 years old. OMG. I was making a copy of the new album for my sister and included some older stuff on it. I wasn't sure about adding Roam because it was "newer". Yeah. TWENTY YEARS AGO.)
Tomorrow I'll post about the craft show Kate and I did last Saturday when it was approximately 110 degrees. This photo is pretty much the only thing good about that day:
PS. Lest I give the wrong impression, I should add that I don't download porn at home either. Just in case you were wondering.