1. Mim's son Noah is my oldest friend - we'd known each other since preschool.
2. I was completely obsessed by England and all things British when I was a kid. Now I'm just obsessed with well-built young British princes.
3. The sound of ripping paper is my nails on a chalkboard.
4. I think Angelina Jolie is a creepy junkie baby-collector and I hope she and Brad break up. (Sorry, Molly.) I mean, did everyone forget about the vial of blood and Billy Bob and the knives-as-sex-aids? Did we forget about crazy Angelina who frenched her brother? Because I didn't and I'm confused as to why everyone thinks she so great and glamorous when it's clear to me that she's the same brand of crazy wearing a nicer outfit. She's pretty, though. I'll give her that.
5. I think Andrew Zimmern is sort of hot because who doesn't find something a little bit attractive about a dude who will willingly eat anything?
6. Nothing excites me more than a coupon. The first thing I do when the Sunday paper arrives is remove all the coupons and go through them with a pair of scissors. After that, I might read the news.
7. I realized the other day that you never, ever really feel like a grown up, not really. Everything you ever felt is still in there, you just (hopefully) get better at dealing with it. I walk around every day with shadows of my seven year old self, my twelve year old self and my twenty year old self and I am glad for the company.
8.If the freaking peaches don't hit the grocery store soon I am going to lose my MIND. I cannot eat another apple, people. WHERE ARE THEY, UKROPS.
I'm sleepy so I'll only tag a few folks: Claudia, Bunnyrock, Dawn and Suzanne.