Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Reading List

Books I've Read in 2007

Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

Whitethorn Woods by Maeve Binchy

Hunting and Gathering by Anna Gavalda

The Divide by Nicholas Evans

Stealing the Buddha's Dinner by Bich Minh Nguyen

I Feel Bad About my Neck by Nora Ephron

The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory

Dark at the Roots by Sarah Thyre

Bidding for Love by Katie Fforde

Austenland by Shannon Hale

Empire Falls by Richard Russo

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling

On Agate Hill by Lee Smith

Louisa Elliot by Ann Victoria Roberts

Thirteen Moons by Charles Frazier

Jesus Land by Julia Scheeres

Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah

Silver Bough by Lisa Tuttle

Smokescreen by Dick Francis

The Keep by Jennifer Egan

She Got Up Off the Couch by Haven Kimmel

The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly

Mrs. Hudson and the Spirits' Curse by Martin Davies

The Sleepers of Erin by Jonathan Gash

Lisey's Story by Stephen King

My Life in France by Julia Child and Alex Prud'Homme

Kick Me by Paul Feig

1 comment:

  1. What did you think of Stealing Buddha's Dinner? The woman who wrote it went to the same high school as I did. Well, the first high school I went to. I keep meaning to get it but I haven't gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete