Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Me.

Hi there. I hope you had a nice holiday and that you're busy gearing up for some kind of New Year's Eve fun. We are old people so our fun consists of cooking something fancy and drinking sparkly wine that isn't actually champagne. We might also play with our new Wii and probably won't stay awake until midnight.

I'm still on vacation (from everything, including this blog) but I couldn't miss my five-year blog anniversary! That's right, kids. My very first entry was written out of temp job desperation. It can be found here.

It's not much of an entry but the months I spent temping had to be documented - you can't make up shit like that. Anyway, go have some fun and I promise I'll be back to updating in a couple of days. Whee.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! And Happy Blog Anniversary!

    I will have to go back and creepy-stalk your Diaryland entries sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a happy and prosperous New Year! Also, congrats on your 5-year blog anniversary! Yay!

    Gah, and if you're old, then what am I? I'm 28 and am having some delish apple-grape sparkling cider with my husband for New Years. Guess "old" stars younger and younger these days! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! 5 years - wow! I'm jealous you have a Wii. I played a lot of Wii tennis over the holidays and LOVED it. (I'm old and a nerd.)

    ReplyDelete