Life, Love and Wine gave me a nice blogger award just for being awesome. I don't know about all that, but thank you, Jen! It made for a nice Monday morning.
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank whoever gave you the award.
2. Copy and post the award to your blog.
3. Tell your readers 7 things they don't know about you.
4. Give the award to 7 bloggers.
5. Keep being awesome.
So, #1 is complete. Here is #2:
#3: Seven Things You Don't Know About Me (except I've already told you guys everything so you probably know this stuff already. Let's pretend.)
1. Lady Elaine scared the CRAP out of me when I was a kid. I mean, what the fuck?
2. I hate camping. I hate the idea of camping. I hate the reality of camping. No amount of s'mores and beer will ever make me want to camp.
3. The dress I'm wearing today makes me look like an Oompa Loompa. Guess I know why it was on that 70% off rack at Target, huh.
4. Nearly two years of heavy weight training and I still can't do a pull up. Not even close.
5. We've lived in our house for five years and still have no curtains in the living room. At this point its pathological.
6. I cannot get enough of Lev1 Johnston. Stop foaming at the mouth and listen for a second. He is exactly what we need to counteract the horror that is P@lin, because every time she tries to make us think she's just a down-home soccer mom, he'll say something that just blows her charade right apart. Plus, he's just such an enormous doofy hick. I'm sure Sarah just hates him. Therefore, I love him.
7. I don't find Jon Hamm all that attractive. Don Draper, on the other hand...
Here is #4 (sort of. I ran out of steam):
Sara! My sister from another mother.
My sister. She will beat me with her fists if I don't award her. But she is awesome either way.
Kathy is a damn good writer and a fine lunch companion. I'll admit I love her dating stories the most.
I love Out of Character for it's every day hilariousness. She doesn't update enough (STRONG HINT.)
I found out about Edith Zimmerman from Sara and this blog is made from pure awesome.
So now all I have to do is keep being awesome. This is no problem at all.