Saturday, November 3, 2007

Three Days In and I'm Flailing.

We got back from the DC Craft Mafia show at 10:30pm. It was semi-succesful except that we got ripped off by a toothless woman. I can't make stuff like that up! I swear. I also got to meet Essaywriter which was pretty cool too. Those were the highlights, such as they were. I bought a few little things, the best of which is a button that says "Gah!" I think Essaywriter got one too. You are so jealous. I am going to bed now - more tomorrow with a few pictures! Woo.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, please expound on the toothless woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she gum the item and run? Please tell! Sorry this happened to you but it makes great fuel for NaBloPoMo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it was great meeting you and thanks for the link! I guess Toothless Woman showed up after Maria and I left... sounds like a good story.

    ReplyDelete