Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Why any kid would want to be a crafter is beyond me.

HI WHY DID I SAY I'D DO THIS. Nothing noteworthy or terribly annoying happened today so I guess I'll post those pictures from the show that I keep yapping about. It was an indoor show which was nice for a change, except that we basically spent the entire day indoors. This is a sad feeling for me unless the weather is crap. It was not crap last Saturday.
Ahem, our booth with Kate behind it busily working on something:



I like this one because you can see me in the mirror. Kate is still busy and pretending to not notice I'm taking a picture:



This is Modern June's corner. Unfortunately some guys that smelled like motor oil moved in next door:


This is Erica of Bees Knees Studio being mad at me for taking a sneaky picture:


So I took this one to appease her. Nice of me to post both:


This is our next door neighbor Darling Company's view . She was fun to eavesdrop on and was wearing cute boots:



This is Cleo Dees. Cleo Dees rules so much and Kate and I are practically squid-stalkers:


This is Disquieting Designs. Y'ALL, SHE MAKES ALL THAT:


Lord, that's all for now, except how did I not get a picture of Missing Monsters? Sorry Deanna.

Make me a happy girl and click on some of those links and do a little handmade shopping, okay? Okay.

2 comments:

  1. Those aprons are cute. I'm kind of on a apron kick, perhaps I'll ask for one for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont do much on Friday nights anymore...except craft ;)

    ReplyDelete